At Jolliz (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through
our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when
you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining,
protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated
non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if
those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any
third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application
or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information
and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to
may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to
be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any
personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from
children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on
or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use
any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about
yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or
user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child
under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe
we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
We collect this information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address,
telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include
usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information
provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting
material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a
problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas
of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User
Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information
by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or
impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom
you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your
User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns,
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other
communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating
system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and
across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we
collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may
maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third
parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service,
including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your
browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our
system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies)
to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our
Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons
(also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for
example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and
verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal
information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties,
including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers and application providers. These
technologies to collect information about you when you use our website. The information they collect
may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal
information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online
services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising
or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any
questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our
advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these
purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the
advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any
individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who
are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only
for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,
reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which
personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these
disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information
confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address
to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that
e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety
of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other
companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have
created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser
cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash
cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. If you disable or
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based
advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your
information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from
members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal
information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also
deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the
change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain
viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to
request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for
their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and
from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where
you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for
keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we
do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own
risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures
contained on the Website.
changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you by e-mail to the e-mail
address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the
ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically
Contact Us link.
Thank You for Visiting Jolliz.